Yes, I know we should use catchy subject lines. Yes, I get that we need to create a subject line that at least gets our clients to open our email. Yes, I get that (after reading his/her offer) my interpretation of “this is hard…” is not at all what she meant. But damn my friend, your email gave me a freakin heart attack!
By: Medical Jobs
- Blog Posts & Social Media: A Traffic-Driving Power “Couple”
- Periscope: What’s All the Fuss About?!?
- “Trombone Player Wanted” by Marcus Buckingham; An Interview with Dawn Mahoney
- Direct Message Marketing: Brilliant Strategy or Spammy No-No?
- Social Media through the Grapevine: Twitter, Facebook, Periscope updates